Getting started with Monthly Sales Training™
When you join our membership, there are some simple things you need to do in order to get set up, these include accessing our private Facebook / LinkedIn group and saving the important links that will help you get the very best from your membership.
Step 1 – Join our private Facebook / LinkedIn Group
This is where you can request and receive help and feedback from myself and the other members of MST. Click here.
Step 2 – Bookmark the following useful links:
- The main login link to access our content – www.monthlysalestraining.com/login
- Fast Track Pathways which help you find exactly what you need, swiftly – www.monthlysalestraining.com/ftp
- The link to our private Facebook group – www.monthlysalestraining.com/group
- The calendar or events so you can see what’s coming up in Monthly Sales Training™ – www.monthlysalestraining.com/calendar
- Frequently asked questions about our membership – www.monthlysalestraining.com/faq
How to get the best from Monthly Sales Training™
Depending on your experience, your needs and your circumstances, there are a number of ways to get the best from Monthly Sales Training™.
Learn at your own pace
If you don’t have a specific goal and want to generally learn and improve, you can access all of our courses and browse our content at your pace here.
Access a specific training
If you have something specific you want to learn, you can directly access our content, or receive guidance on where to find what you need using our unique Fast Track Pathways
Get support / ask a specific question
If you need help for a specific challenge you’re facing, you can ask a question in our private Facebook Group. or our private LinkedIn Group.
Attend a live session
Each Monday we have a masterclass and each Friday we have a Q&A call which are live and designed for participation. Each month is a focus and you can find more details here.
Access recordings of previous sessions
Every MasterClass and Q&A is are recorded for reference and includes relevant links to the content discussed in the session. You can access 70+hrs of previous recordings here.