How to follow up
Following up can be tricky, when are you supposed to do it and what are you supposed to say?
We look at not only why we are following up, but how to do it and how to get it right.
- How to follow up without being pushy
- Why we’re following up in the first place
- Why most follow ups don’t work
- The power of Propinquity
- Your follow up strategy
- Following up in different ways
- When to persist
- When to walk away
- 7 ways to follow up instead of “checking in”
- The “no follow up” strategy
- The 1,2,3 follow up strategy
- The scheduled follow up
In addition to the above, Rule number 7 in The Rules of Selling Confidence is the best advice for following up.
But a word of caution, whilst following up is important, if you become pushy in any way you may well just push the client away.