Do you know the ideal clients you are looking for?
Do you know where, when and how to find them?
Do you know the 4 factors that matter most to finding your ideal buyer?
Do you know how to seize the attention of your ideal buyer?
Then this is for you….
What this training covers
Everything you need to identify and communicate with your ideal buyer:
- Identifying your ideal buyer
- Identifying the 4 factors that dictate their behaviour (often missed)
- When is the best time to communicate with them
- Where is the best place to find them
- What should you say to gain their interest and attention? (9 actionable examples)
- How to modify your offer to appeal to new audiences – the 3 levers you can pull
5 practical actions you can begin to implement TODAY
Start to solve this issue today with our simple action plan.
ℹ️ If you know this training will work quickly and help you to change things today, you might be more inclined to buy it.
- Identify your ideal buyer and their 4 core drivers
- Identify your buyer’s _____
- Find your buyer _______
- Create an _______
- Modify your offer for ___, ____ or ____
Who this is for:
ℹ️ Identifying exactly who your offering is for helps buyers to understand how relevant your solution may be.
- Business owners
- Sales executives
What you get:
ℹ️ Giving buyers a checklist of everything they will get just before they buy can help solidify their decision.
- 1hr Masterclass – access anytime on any device.
- 6 practical strategies
- 9 different ways to “hook” buyers
- 5 step action plan
- Lifetime access
Like this kind of stuff?
See all of our Practical Sales Training™ courses here:
Who is James Newell and is he any good?
I’m glad you asked!
I’ve worked with hundreds of companies and trained thousands of people how to overcome many of the problems that selling presents.
From justifying the price to simplifying a complex offering, knowing how to differentiate in the marketplace, how to follow up effectively and more. My methodology is also used by universities and institutions to teach their entrepreneurial students how to present and sell their business / offering.
My methodology is licensed to and trusted by
Hundreds of real reviews from clients and students on Linkedin.
I collect feedback as recommendations on my Linkedin profile, here are a small selection to give you a feel for the impact of my work: